Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot change image resolution on new HTC EVO LTE Version 4.1.1

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cannot change image resolution on new HTC EVO LTE Version 4.1.1

Yesterday I got the new HTC Evo 4g LTE version 4.1.1. This is my second HTC EVO but the one I got yesterday doesn't allow me to change my image resolution to below 2040X153; with my old version of EVO 4g LTE I was able to reduces the option to 640x368. With the new version the lowest I can go is to (4:3) 2040X1536 which only allows me to email up to 12 images versus my previous evo 4g I was able to email up to 40 images or more (I am a real estate investors and that is why I take a lot of pictures ), the new EVO 4G LTE is 100% better than the one I got in June 2012 but the only issue I have is the image resolution. I went to 2 Sprint Repair Stores and NO ONE SEEN TO KNOW HOW TO FIX IT OR MAKE THE ADJUSTMENT . Can someone in this forum please help me I am desperate to get my phone working the way it was before.

Tags (4)
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

Re: Cannot change image resolution on new HTC EVO LTE Version 4.1.1

wrong forum sport..this one is for the original evo...you'll need to post here

http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/buzzaboutwireless/phones-and-devices/htc_phones/evo_4g?vie...

or one of the techs in here can possibly transfer this thread over there for you..

also that resolution deal is being looked into and has been reported by a few others as well.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat