cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot hear visual voicemail with bluetooth

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cannot hear visual voicemail with bluetooth

My bluetooth headset works fine for phone calls but l can only listen to voicemails thru the visual voicemail system with the ear or speaker on the phone. Checked settings but I don't see any setting for allowing voicemail play back on bluetooth. The only work around is to call my own number and go into voicemail that way. It would be alot more convenient to use the visual system while in the car on a handsfree. Has anyone else experienced this?

Message was edited by: swanrunner

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: Cannot hear visual voicemail with bluetooth

Sprint just released an update to the Evo Voicemail app which includes mono Bluetooth support.

Obtain it via:

All Apps -> Voicemail -> Menu -> Settings -> Check for Upgrade

Master

pbergan, Did you find release notes somewhere, I have been looking all over and can't find any. Are you sure that was added? Have you used it? I found the upgrade yesterday by accident and surmised that was what it was for, Posted on Sprint's facebook asking for someone to test but no one ever did.

Journeyman

Thanks, just installed the update and my voicemail plays back on bluetooth now.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat