cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Bank App Problem on HTC EVO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi. I have the Chase Bank App and I've been having a problem logging in I keep getting an error message saying we can not communicate with Chase, Please try again later. It's been saying that for almost a week now I called Chase and have been on the phone with them for countless hours trying to figure out what's going on and they don't know.

Is anyone else having this problem? It's actually been saying this since Sprint put out the maintenance update to fix the voicemail mail notification thing.

How do I fix this?!

Tags (4)
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem since the update, I emailed Chase yesterday morning, but have yet to hear anything back from them

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey, sounds like the same problem i have, thought it was just my phone soing that.  Chat with Sprint tech support 2x, they says theyre working on it. & give them 24hrs. Will see.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

has anyone went back into the app market and pulled up the chase app? look at the comments left and see what everyone is saying. if it comes down to being a app issue then they usually post something in there saying so and that theyre working on it.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

Hello all,

Has anyone tried clearing either the cache or data on the application itself by going into Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage applications > ALL then find the app and select clear data/cache?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Shane-

Yes I tried it.  Chase App still does not work.

Bob K.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I tried that and all it says is "computing"

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same issue....all day long!!!!

Highlighted
GrandMaster

per someone posting in the chase mobile app comments

"called support and was told the app wont be fixed until july 18th which is the enterprise update weekend for the bank."

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Journeyman

They fixed it at their backend today..... no update needed of either the app or the phone.... works fine now.

I only thought to try again because of the comments in the Android Market on this app.

Highlighted
Journeyman

O yes thats it Clear the Cache and your Chase App will work again Thanks Shane_M!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I just now tried it and it worked. If you didn't uninstall it do that first Chase sent out an Update 6/28/11 then go to settings go to Applications then Manage Apps. choose your chase app. and clear data. thanks again Shane_M cause I have my Chase App. Back and Working WOoo Hoooo!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat