cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download photo association

Journeyman

Download photo association

I accidentally changed my photo download from whatever the default is to Google+.  Now I get an error every time I try to download a photo.

How do I change it back?  I did manage to save a photo to my downloads today, but I can no longer just show the photo sent me via the text message -- sorry - stupid accidental thing for me to do and now I can't figure out how to undo it.

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Download photo association

DeniseSCH - Thanks for reaching out to us. We're sorry to hear that you're having this issue with your device. What error message do you get when you try to download a photo? Also, what model phone are you using? - Kal Sprint Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: Download photo association

are you still running the original Evo or is it one of the newer ones?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat