cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 3G just blanks out - all others on account & in my house work just fine

Journeyman

EVO 3G just blanks out - all others on account & in my house work just fine

I am experiencing an issue with my EVO 4G, my 3G connection drops off when everyone else in my house has solid 3G service.  Have tried the HARd boot  battery trick and the support chat to no avail!  Also it will not let me update my profile or PRL!  ANy suggestions - I'm really tired of the runaround already.

2 REPLIES
Master

Re: EVO 3G just blanks out - all others on account & in my house work just fine

If it won't let you update your Profile or PRL over the air, you may want to go into a service store so they can force it. Could very well be your issue, since you can't update the profile.

You could also try connecting to a wifi and see if the Profile/PRL can be updated.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

Re: EVO 3G just blanks out - all others on account & in my house work just fine

also you might try and call in (i know..nightmarish) and have them do a data reset on your phone. basically its forcing your phone to disconnect from whatever tower it using and forcing it to research for a better one. sometimes phones will keep a death grip on a tower as youre traveling and such. might be the case but if this doesnt resolve the problem then at least they know what direction to go next.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.