cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G Online ESN Swap question

Highlighted
Patron

EVO 4G Online ESN Swap question

Hello.  I plan on buying an HTC Evo 4G on launch day.  I want to do the ESN swap online because I find it quicker and easier.  However, my question is:  If I activate an HT Evo 4G ESN on my account will it automatically apply the $10 premium data charge (which I am assuming my phone will not operate properly without)?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: EVO 4G Online ESN Swap question

Yes, It will apply the $10 Premium Data Add On, IF they have the system ready for it. Most likley it will tell you you will need to call to activate it.(just guessing on having to call, Being as it is going to add a fee they may wan't to talk to you so you understand it)

Patron

Thanks so much for your reply! 

Is there a way I can activate the premium data through sprint.com?  I really despise calling in.

Master

Being as it is a new phone with new rules to activate they may not have the onlline things set up, Like I stated I'm just guessing. I very well could be wrong. When you get the phone try(I'm going to try to activate/swap mine online) And if it say's you need to call chat in instead, It is faster and easier then calling in, Plus I would think their call centers will be swamped.

Here is a link to their chat; http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat