Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G PHONE CHARGING PORT MAY AS WELL BE MADE OF CRYSTAL> BREAK EASY.......

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Sprint 4g Evo phone charging port broke completely and they want an arm and a leg to fix.  I am tired of getting inferior products from ATT.  If its not the phone it is the coverage.  When I asked about my 4G service I got the Duh we dont have towers there yet.  Well do not sell something that is not ready to perform its expected function.  Now I have a useless phone, and a company who can care less for one customer.  They do add up one by one.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

If you have visited a Service and Repair store and aren't happy with what they offered I advise you to call the manufacturer, HTC.  Sprint service centers interpret device issues and you may get a different interpretation from HTC.  Call them at 1-866-449-8358.

Hope this helps,

Larry

Sprint Advanced Tech Support

Did this help? If so please rate this post and mark your post as answered so others can refer to it quickly for solutions

Highlighted
Journeyman

just about everything on the Evo is made to break just right after warranty, the android idea is good but parts completely made of trash

Highlighted
Journeyman

O BTW my microphone broke on the Evo just 2 weeks after warranty was up, Sprint nor HTC would offer me a brand new phone, ...makes me wanna kick myself for buying any item that doesnt have a 1 year manufacturers warranty...1 month is rediculous

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat