cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G WONT TURN ON

Wizard

EVO 4G WONT TURN ON

I completely agree with Sharon and apologize for not clarifying earlier or stressing the corporate in my previous statement. Corporate stores tend to help people resolve issues much quicker than third party stores. I have never had problems or bad customer service at a corporate store, but perhaps like Sharon I am just lucky! I do want to clarify further that there is a way to distinguish corporate stores from third party store online from the find a store link on this website.

Address:Distance:
 Street, city, state, and/or ZIP

Find US Virgin Islands Locations

What do you need today?

search button

1. Enter your zip code or address.

2. select the distance willing to travel from the drop down box.

3. Select the radio button next to All store and services near me or Repair centers near me

4. Click the Find Stores button (represented here by search button)

5. This is the list of repair centers in the next window. The one in the center (number 2) is the ONLY CORPORATE repair center in this search. If the store name says by ... (in the below example i Wireless) then it is a thrid party store. AVOID third party stores with repairs unless you know someone who works there who you know will treat you right!

1588 Leestown Road
Suite 110
Lexington, KY 40511
(859) 231-0670
This is a ReadyNow store
  • Sales
  • Repair
  • Se Habla Español
  • Bill Payment
  • 4G Experience
2.0 miles
Driving Directions
Make an appointment
3705 Nicholasville Rd
Lexington, KY 40503
(859) 971-2000
This is a ReadyNow store
  • Sales
  • Repair
  • Se Habla Español
  • Bill Payment
  • 4G Experience
4.7 miles
Driving Directions
Make an appointment
119 Bryant Dr
Nicholasville, KY 40356
(859) 885-3686
This is a ReadyNow store
  • Sales
  • Repair
  • Se Habla Español
  • Bill Payment
  • 4G Experience

I hope this helps clarify how to find a corpropate store!

Journeyman

EVO 4G WONT TURN ON

Ok so I woke up out of a drunken haze to find my phone plugged in... yet to find no blinking light. Assuming I had a lot of fun last night, I probably got home real late and had let my phone die out completely. Since i have a job interview today, of course i panicked myself out of bed, opened the phone, took out the battery, put it back in, ran to each outlet in the house and repeated this more times then id like to admit. So i resorted to Google... Google fixes everything. After fishing through shitty YouTube videos, every nerd form with the words htc evo attached to it i stumbled across a solution and it was free.

Step 1: Stop being a bitch and calm down

Step 2: Remove battery and place in Ziploc bag and place into freezer for exactly 30 minutes

Step 3: After elapsed time, remove battery from Ziploc, insert it back into phone and connect charger

Step 4: DO NOT TURN ON until orange light stops blinking, if you do so start back at step one

This worked for me... if you have spent any money to fix this problem... you are an idiot... learn to be more resourceful.

Journeyman

EVO 4G WONT TURN ON

@celtianocatering

Thank you for your posting!  Worked like a charm.  I have no idea why freezing my battery worked but it did!

Highlighted
Journeyman

EVO 4G WONT TURN ON

Same here, Battery was completely dead  got a new one from service center and it is working fine...i had no charge light and phone would not boot up at all using original battery.... back using the Supersonic as if it never happened

Thanks Franklin Square, NY Service Center A++

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.