Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G charger port

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: EVO 4G charger port

Same charger port issue for me.  At first since i was out of contract they attempted to have me upgrade.  Then they suggested buying an external battery charger.  Finally I was told that even with the insurance i would have to pay $99.  The phone actually charged if i played with the port a little until i took it to the store.  They brought it back to me in pieces and said it would no longer charge.  Thanks for the help sprint.  Make the carrier decision easy for me.  Not sure why they would push away customers but obviously they have done the math.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same charger port issue for me.  At first since i was out of contract they attempted to have me upgrade.  Then they suggested buying an external battery charger.  Finally I was told that even with the insurance i would have to pay $99.  The phone actually charged if i played with the port a little until i took it to the store.  They brought it back to me in pieces and said it would no longer charge.  Thanks for the help sprint.  Make the carrier decision easy for me.  Not sure why they would push away customers but obviously they have done the math.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same charger port issue for me.  At first since i was out of contract they attempted to have me upgrade.  Then they suggested buying an external battery charger.  Finally I was told that even with the insurance i would have to pay $99.  The phone actually charged if i played with the port a little until i took it to the store.  They brought it back to me in pieces and said it would no longer charge.  Thanks for the help sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Same charger port issue for me.  At first since i was out of contract they attempted to have me upgrade.  Then they suggested buying an external battery charger.  Finally I was told that even with the insurance i would have to pay $99.  The phone actually charged if i played with the port a little until i took it to the store.  They brought it back to me in pieces and said it would no longer charge.  Thanks for the help sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Highlighted
Journeyman

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat