cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G charger port

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: EVO 4G charger port

Same charger port issue for me.  At first since i was out of contract they attempted to have me upgrade.  Then they suggested buying an external battery charger.  Finally I was told that even with the insurance i would have to pay $99.  The phone actually charged if i played with the port a little until i took it to the store.  They brought it back to me in pieces and said it would no longer charge.  Thanks for the help sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: EVO 4G charger port

Same charger port issue for me.  At first since i was out of contract they attempted to have me upgrade.  Then they suggested buying an external battery charger.  Finally I was told that even with the insurance i would have to pay $99.  The phone actually charged if i played with the port a little until i took it to the store.  They brought it back to me in pieces and said it would no longer charge.  Thanks for the help sprint.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat