Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO 4G!!!

Patron

EVO 4G!!!

http://now.sprint.com/evo/?ECID=vanity:evo

this looks amazing!!

17 REPLIES 17
Journeyman

Yeah.. I just threw my Hero in the trash.

On a side note, Sprints plans to get me to spend more money have been thwarted. I have a buddy in Kansas that is giving me this phone.

Sorry Sprint. I pay my bill on time. That is all you get.

Journeyman

I'm so excited. I wasn't very sure that the supersonic was even real, but this is amazing! Totally getting it. I was thinking about a nexus, but this makes the nexus look like an iphone! lol

Journeyman

Threw your Hero in the trash!?  Don't do that man, pull it out and ship it to a less fortunate person like me.

Journeyman

I was thinking about the Nexus One also... But this device is amazing! It all depends on what price Sprint charges.

Journeyman

lowertar wrote:

http://now.sprint.com/evo/?ECID=vanity:evo

this looks amazing!!

The Hero looked amazing too...until you actually bought one and found out simple things like the clock, weather or alarms didn't work and it was chock-full of lag fun.

I won't be the first person on my block with this one. I'll let you be the guinea pig.

Journeyman

Well this thing won't lag. Even if it was running the same software as the Hero did when it came out, its so powerful it wouldn't have a problem. The Hero was one of the first phones with Sense, so all the things they fixed in Hero, are already fixed in this. I'm sure there will be minor software bugs, all phones have them, but I don't think lag and already dealt with bugs will be an issue. This will be a lot more solid than the Hero was, and with all that power, I may be one of the first to get it. Depends on my Premier thingy. Anyway, I will get one as soon as I am able. This is going to rock!

Journeyman

I'll have to have one of these... I said from the get go that as soon as a snapdragon Android phone hit the market I'd replace my beloved Hero. I was thinking about the google device but this 4G phone is just too cool to pass up! Bring it on!!

Journeyman

I can not wait until this phone comes out.

Patron

Ok...my dilemma.  I am ready to upgrade my aircard, and my phone upgrade is effective next month.  If I wait until summer to upgrade both, am I correct that the EVO will accomplish the tasks of both..and be the best phone for my multi-tasking life?

Journeyman

snolily wrote:

Ok...my dilemma.  I am ready to upgrade my aircard, and my phone upgrade is effective next month.  If I wait until summer to upgrade both, am I correct that the EVO will accomplish the tasks of both..and be the best phone for my multi-tasking life?

To put it rather simply....  Yep.

Journeyman

Just happened to think that I won't be able to upgrade till 10/01/2010 since that's a year from the time I purchased my  beloved Hero... that's fine I can certainly live another six months with my Hero!

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat