cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO Mirroring

Highlighted
Journeyman

EVO Mirroring

What do I need to do in order to hook my phone up to the television because right now evry time I hook it up there is a screen saying no signal. I  have no clue what to do next please help!!!!

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: EVO Mirroring

Im having the same problem and cant seem to find an answer. Some people say theirs just worked from day one. Maybe its the TV?

Master

Re: EVO Mirroring

Unfortunately, for most applications you will not have access to true HDMI Mirroring on the Evo 4G.  It was able to do it before the Gingerbread update..but now it is not.  When I say mirroring, I mean showing the screen of the phone on your TV.  You may be able to get the picture gallery and any videos you have taken to play...but it will not do HDMI mirroring without a major firmware modification which can void your warranty...so there is no Sprint supported method to mirror your phone's screen onto your TV through the HDMI port.

-John

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat