cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO is skipping music in all music players, voice command is starting automatically and is calling the last # that called me automatically..anyone else have this issue?

Highlighted
Journeyman

EVO is skipping music in all music players, voice command is starting automatically and is calling the last # that called me automatically..anyone else have this issue?

For those of you who know about this issue, you know how frustrating it is.

I've read on so many online forums about this happening while the headphone/headset is connected.  When you are listening, the EVO skips any music you're listening to, it will then proceed to open up the voice command prompt and then eventually just call the last number dialed.

I've again, researched this topic online and there is no direct solution to it.  Is the 3.5mm headset jack defective? is there an update to fix this? what do I do?

please if anyone can help, please say something.  Should I just call my insurance?  Sprint Tech at the store knew nothing of this problem, but the forums speak other wise.

Please speak up, i know there are many of you out there who need a solution ASAP!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat