cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EVO rear speaker no longer working...

Highlighted
Journeyman

EVO rear speaker no longer working...

My EVO's rear speaker is no longer working.  It was acting wierd before and now has completely stopped working.

Anybody else experience this?  Should I bring it to the sprint store?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Hello dman244,

Please let me know if this issue has been resolved, or if the problem is still being experienced. I would be happy to assist you!

Regards,
CD

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Evo suddenly got very loud and distorted, what gives?

Highlighted
GrandMaster

like the original poster your speaker is blown. its actually a quick fix for a sprint repair store. i just had mine replaced yesterday. took about a half hour. times will obviously vary depending on how busy they are. having TEP helps quite a bit.

HTC makes great phones but the speakers they use are somewhat cheap. dropping the volume from maxed out down at least one notch will help drastically. figure ive had mine for WELL over a year and my speaker just went out. not bad for running it at max the whole time.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat