cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 67 and Radio Interface Resource Shortage

Journeyman

I keep getting an Error Code 67 every time I do a system update for update profile and update PRL. I have tried taking the battery out of the phone while on but still receive this code. In addition, I can not send or receive text messages. I get the Radio Interface Resource Shortage with a Cause Code: 64 and Error Class 2. Can someone help out with? I don't know what to do from this point on.

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: Error code 67 and Radio Interface Resource Shortage

An error 67 usually means that your data credentials for logging onto the sprint network are corrupted. Performing an Update Profile on the device will fix this issue more often then not. If you get an error 67 after performing an update profile, you need to call us at 888.211.4727 from a phone other then the phone with the error 67 for further troubleshooting. -T.

Journeyman

I will have to call because I get the error code when I try the update profile and it won't go thru. Thank you for your help

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat