ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ever since I upgraded to 2.3.3 on my EVO 4G, been dropping calls, the internet is slow even on 4G or WI-FI, youtube is not working properly and the phone is starting to freeze. Need help. . .

Journeyman

Ever since I upgraded to 2.3.3 on my EVO 4G, been dropping calls, the internet is slow even on 4G or WI-FI, youtube is not working properly and the phone is starting to freeze. Need help. . .

Ever since I upgraded to 2.3.3 on my EVO 4G, been dropping calls,chopped apps, the internet is slow even on 4G or WI-FI, youtube is not working properly and the phone is starting to freeze. Need help. . . Tech support @ Sprint is aware of some of these problems and they are also doing some work on antennas, I was told just to wait but unfortunately the Sprint Bill Can not wait. LOL. Any one else out there having the same issues ?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

I had trouble with my Evo from sprint and called the manufactor (Sayno) and they shipped me a knew phone without cost.....

Journeyman

Who did you contact from Sanyo, number, to get this phone for free and what did you say specifically?

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat