cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo 4g message question

Journeyman

Evo 4g message question

pI seem to recall a friend of mine had the evo 4g and her message screen looked different than mine. I was wondering if i am  going crazy or is there a way to change how your message page works???

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Evo 4g message question

She probably had a different messaging application or launcher running. There's countless options of modifying or changing the appearance of your messages and launcher or UI. Ask her what programs or launcher she uses, you can search Google Play for different message programs and launchers. Does this answer your question?

https://play.google.com/store

Click here to see the latest news on our Network Vision updates!

Journeyman

Thank you. I figured that, now just  have to decide which one. Installed the sms pro but i swear it was messing with my  3g network.  so that one is out.  You hear anything on chomp sms?

Master

The 3 most popular are GoSMS, ChompSMS and Handcent SMS, I used Chomp for a long time, Just recently started using GoSMS, I like Go the best.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat