Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo 4g replacement backorders. Is Sprint censoring complaints?

Journeyman

Evo 4g replacement backorders. Is Sprint censoring complaints?

Over the past month, some unsatisfied customers have been posting about their negative experience in this thread http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/382301#382301.  These folks are having difficulty getting replacements for thier broken Evo 4g units.  Sprint is saying they are on "National Backorder".  We were having a fairly lively discussion up to now.  But all of a sudden I am having problems posting to that thread.  Is anyone experiencing a similar problem with this or any other discussion thread?  I would hope that this was nothing intentional on the part of Sprint.  I wanted to update the thread with a post that I discovered in another thread.  It appears that someone was told by Sprint Customer Service that it would be 117 days until they would have any replacement Evo 4g units to fulfill replacement orders.  While this sounds crazy, the lack of any ETA from anyone at Sprint, at lease in my case, makes me think this might be true. 

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Yes, Sprint does censor complaints and delete posts/ban accounts as needed.

But I was getting error messages when trying to post yesterday.  So far today I havent had issues.  Maybe it's just glitching on you also.  Are you getting an error message stating:

"An error occured while trying to submit your post.  Please try again"

Journeyman

It seems to be working now all of a sudden.  It's crazy that I would even suspect them of censoring, but they have really shaken my trust lately.

Journeyman

i got suspended from forum for a day once

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat