Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo Icon Question

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Evo Icon Question

I just got my Evo on Friday and I noticed this morning that there are 3 check mark icons at the very top of the screen right under the htc logo. Does anyone know what these are?  I looked in the basics guide and didn't see them. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Journeyman

If you put your thumb over the icons and hold it a sec you can then slide you thumb down and see what the notifications are. Typically the check marks mean that you downloaded something and it is done or your app is installed

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Journeyman

If you put your thumb over the icons and hold it a sec you can then slide you thumb down and see what the notifications are. Typically the check marks mean that you downloaded something and it is done or your app is installed

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks, circlecast!

Highlighted
Journeyman

No problem, sorry for the bad grammer, that is what I get for answering questions before I have enough coffee.

Journeyman

I think you are mistaken.

No matter which icon I hold and pull down, it tells me that Skyfire successfully downloaded.  (Skyfire isn't even the last app I downloaded.)  The pulldown contains a bunch of log messages from the phone and it pulls down from anywhere along the icon row of the screen.

Why isn't there a webpage somewhere on earth that tells the meanings of the EVO icons?  Or if there is, why can't I find it?

Highlighted
Master
Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks!  I had just found the User Guide myself when I saw your message.

To find it myself I had to call HTC and learn that HTC.com is the wrong site for EVO users and that you have to go to HTC.com/us to find EVO support.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Does anyone know what an icon on my Evo that looks like a phone on top of 5 bricks or blocks means????  I've searched all over the internet for answers.  it's not in the Evo guide, or the Hero or some other android phone guides I looked at.  It just popped up today and I'm just curious what it is.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat