cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Evo better than Epic?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Evo better than Epic?

YES!, I just saw today(8/31/210) the Samsung Epic 4G and I have to say that even the Epic is a good phone with exelent video and harware keyboard the Evo is far superior due to the construction. the Epic is way to light(too much cheap plastic) and I feel that is too delicate when opening the screen. the Evo on the other hand is more rugged(more heavy,more metal) and I feel it take more rought treatment. I compared side by side(I have an Evo) trying to make my final decision before my 30 days of trial runs out but decided that there is no other better phone today other than the Evo.

Message was edited by: bohiopr@gmail.com

Message was edited by: bohiopr@gmail.com

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Evo better than Epic?

I completely agree, I had the chance to play with the epic, this past Friday, when I got my Evo...and not only it is constructed better, but overall impression, the Epic didn't run as sweet as the Evo did...so hands down, the Evo win's in my opinion!

Highlighted
Journeyman

the epic isnt even close!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well thinking i would get a better phone then my sister who has the Evo, i got the epic.  we were in the same room and i could barely get service and was dropping calls.  on the other hand she had a full line of bars.  I already had to get a new epic (2nd one) bcause i went to grab my phone in the car and it fell off the seat onto the floor and the GLASS screen broke.  Hello.  now i am paranoid to touch it.  everyday i get a media scan and it totally shuts my phone down.  I hate it when my sister is right!  the epic is not worth the money. the droid x is awesome too.  should of got that one.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat