cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Facebook Contest Winners

Highlighted
Journeyman

Facebook Contest Winners

This may be on the site already but what ever happened to the results of the facebook drawing that ended a couple weeks ago?  I thought they were going to release those names today.

.::::EDIT::::.

I'm talking to sprint customer service and they're basically telling me that this contest does not exist.  That the Facebook entry form without an essay and without the premier customer requirement does'nt exist.  They say they are gonna find out what going on and email.  Am i going CRAZY.  There was a contest exclusively for Facebook right? Its one of the tabs at the top of their wall.  ughhhhh i should get the Evo just for the trouble

Message was edited by: rjmartin327

Message was edited by: rjmartin327

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Facebook Contest Winners

Hey, I just got an email today and I won. I had to respond before June 1 and they need to verify

some information and that I qualify to win. Just FYI.

I left the contact information for the promotional company and the lady's name off this post. But I called to verify it

is legit and that I won. Basically, they need to validate I qualify before sending the phone.

Dear Entrant,

We have received your entry in The Sprint EVO 4G Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) sponsored by Sprint.

In order to complete the verification process and enable us to make arrangements for your prize, please reply to this e-mail and provide us with your FULL NAME, STREET ADDRESS, CITY, STATE & ZIP CODE AND DATE OF BIRTH.

Please send this information to be received by 12:00 (Noon) CT on June 1, 2010.  You may reply directly to this e-mail with your information. Please put The Sprint EVO 4G Giveaway in the subject heading.

Per the Official Rules “The Sprint EVO 4G Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at time of entry.  Employees of Sprint, Goodby, Silverstein & Partners and other companies associated with the promotion of the Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee and members of the Sprint Wireless Advantage Club are not eligible”.

PER THE OFFICIAL RULES GOVERNING THIS PROGRAM “POTENTIAL WINNERS WILL BE CONTACTED VIA EMAIL TO REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR PRIZE FULFILLMENT.  RESPONSES TO SUCH REQUESTS MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 72 HOURS AFTER SENDING REQUEST; FAILURE TO COMPLY WITHIN THIS TIME PERIOD WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION WITHOUT FURTHER NOTICE AND AN ALTERNATE WINNER WILL BE SELECTED”.

Journeyman

Re: Facebook Contest Winners

Super sweet, well congrats and thanks for the help.  And i hope they aren't done contacting winners otherwise i didn't get one, o well.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat