cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling frustrated with this fone..

Journeyman

When the EVO 4G came out... it was one phone that i wanted to have.. really bad.. Yes I got it.. and had fun with it.. until just now... I didn't really download that many apps...by the time I downloaded all the apps i would ever need, I had about a little over 100 megabytes left of space.. i decided to leave that much space cuz i know that certain apps get updated. and so forth... however, i just got one of those messages that said that my phone storage is getting low.. so i am down to 30 mgb.. not even a week later.. im down to 25... then i notice this number tends to bounce around.. the next minute it would go down as low as 20.. then back to 25.,..

What I also notice is that Nascar keeps updating.. ill try and stop the update from happening... i even clear its data.. but when i look at how much space i have on my phone.. it went back to 20mgbs.. i did that with most of the other bloatware like blockbuster...

i put whatever apps i could put onto my sd card.. i have at least 4.65 gb left.. i only used 2... yet, when i attempt to send an app onto the sd card, i get a message that its already full... HELP...

i already reset my phone back to original factory settings.. but really, do i need to keep doing this? its very annoying..

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

its a known issue with no date on any fix in the future. sorry. for some the FR works just fine. for others its only a bandaid fix.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat