cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Bill

Journeyman

First Bill

Got my first bill today, 1st problem, it is under the wrong company I work for and the discount is wrong, 2nd problem, they added on the protection plan on BOTH lines...I did NOT request that add on...NICE...guess I will go to the corp store and have a complaint to the poor kid that sould me the phone and plan....can't rely on Customer Service to fix the problem....I have had to put in 4 requests for issues that they can NOT seem to fix...1 week into the contract and I am getting out of it now...

3 REPLIES 3

First Bill

Sorry to hear about your problem. From time to time I have had things wrong on my bill but Sprint has always worked with me to resolve them.  Maybe I'm just lucky, Rick

Journeyman

First Bill

2 problems cause you to cancel a contract? Seems kinda shallow to me...I would give them the opportunity to fix it anyway...if I did that, I would have no TV, landline or anything else...

First Bill

I think you want to reply to the OP, bamadaze.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat