cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front-facing camera mirrored problem

Journeyman

Front-facing camera mirrored problem

Ever since the last update, My Evo 4g front-faing camera settings is missing its mirror-mode button. When I take a picture using the front-facing camera, it shows in the 5 second viewing that it was taken the way it showed, but when it goes to the photo album it flips the picture, making it look backwards. I don't know how to fix this.

I've tried:

Restarting phone

Restoring factor settings

Checking third party apps for mirror-mode setting (found no setting in PicsArt app)

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Front-facing camera mirrored problem

Cimberely,

I looked into the "mirror-mode" issue. It appears that the removal of this feature was a residual effect of the software update. I will investigate the issue and find out if the feature will be added back or not and let you know. I do appoligize for the inconvience, I will update this post as more information becomes available. 

-Lindsay

Journeyman

Ok, I thought that is what it could have been but i didn't know for sure. Thank you so much

Master

Check this URL  link for info on "How Do You Use the Front Cameras for the EVO"  http://www.ehow.com/how_8509314_do-use-front-cameras-evo.html

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

I have this same issue now....is there an app to fix this issue yet??

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat