cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Front-facing camera mirrored problem

Journeyman

Front-facing camera mirrored problem

Ever since the last update, My Evo 4g front-faing camera settings is missing its mirror-mode button. When I take a picture using the front-facing camera, it shows in the 5 second viewing that it was taken the way it showed, but when it goes to the photo album it flips the picture, making it look backwards. I don't know how to fix this.

I've tried:

Restarting phone

Restoring factor settings

Checking third party apps for mirror-mode setting (found no setting in PicsArt app)

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Front-facing camera mirrored problem

Cimberely,

I looked into the "mirror-mode" issue. It appears that the removal of this feature was a residual effect of the software update. I will investigate the issue and find out if the feature will be added back or not and let you know. I do appoligize for the inconvience, I will update this post as more information becomes available. 

-Lindsay

Journeyman

Ok, I thought that is what it could have been but i didn't know for sure. Thank you so much

Master

Check this URL  link for info on "How Do You Use the Front Cameras for the EVO"  http://www.ehow.com/how_8509314_do-use-front-cameras-evo.html

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

I have this same issue now....is there an app to fix this issue yet??

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat