cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generic Network Error

Journeyman

Generic Network Error

I spent 2 hours on the phone with sprint today. My phone will not send  or receive picture mail through email or text but it will send it to facebook. I have the coverage booster, and there are no problems there. I have completed about 6 different profile updates, taken out my battery 3 times, they sent info to my phone, and they can't seem to fix it...I live an hour away from the nearest sprint repair location. my husband and I pay a lot of money a month for these phones to function! What can I do without losing all of my apps on my phone??

3 REPLIES
Master

Re: Generic Network Error

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can I have your zipcode so that I can check if there is  reported Network outage going on.Also I would suggest you to turn off your wifi and then try sending out emails andpictures.

Abe

Journeyman

Been there, done that, multiple times. Same response. 55018

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm getting the same thing for the past several days. I get an error that says "Network error, please check the network."  It flashes up at the bottom of my screen.. doesn't matter what app I'm in, or at the home screen. My zip is 85260, but I get it while anywhere in the Phoenix area. Network issues in the area?  (I also have an HTC EVO 4G)

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.