ForumTopicPage
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting a busy signal when dialing voicemail; only on one line of family plan

Journeyman

On one of the lines in our family plan, the HTC Evo cannot dial voicemail. When it is dialed (holding 1/Envelope button), there is nothing but a busy signal. The other phones (one of which is another HTC Evo) have working voicemail. When someone calls the number of the phone without working voicemail, it just dials endlessly

3 REPLIES 3
Master

I can fix this.  Please private message me the phone number and your pincode/security answer.  Please do not post your number in this thread.

Thank you

-John

Journeyman

I am having the same issue with my evo

Master

Re: Getting a busy signal when dialing voicemail; only on one line of family plan

katlife I would suggest you to check Menu>>Settings>>Call>> Voicemail Settings  your phone number should be programmed. If your don’t see your phone number in there please enter your phone number and dial your voicemail. Let me know.

Thanks

Abe

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat