Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gingerbread Update For EVO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hey Y'all,

Has HTC & Sprint Released Gingerbread Update for htc evo?I saw online that it had been released in June.

I don't have it on my phone, and it was  not available when I ran the system update.

4 REPLIES 4
GrandMaster

i would hold off for the time being. there are a few bugs and issues with it. but if you do want to download it and it wont pull up when you do the update search you might have to take it into a sprint repair center and have them push it onto the phone through their computer.

hope this helped

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks for the info.

Journeyman

Don't do it...if you really want gingerbread, I am sure there are many of us who did the update that would happily trade our updated phone for your non-updated one

Journeyman

hmmm really, Maybe I will just wait. I have been trying to update for the past few days. Online Sprint Tech told me i needed to go to a service center, so they could side load gingerbread.Based on what you are saying, and what I have been reading online.I think I'll stay with 2.2.

What Kind of issues have you been experiencing?

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat