cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP WITH APP MARKET!

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELP WITH APP MARKET!

WHEN I FIRST GOT THE EVO ANDROID FROM SPRINT, I HAD THIS APP THAT CAME ALL AUTOMATIC WITH THE PHONE CALLED THE APP MARKET, AND THAT WAS WHERE I COULD GET ALL MY APPS AND ETC... THEN WHEN I HAD SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY PHONE I WENT TO THE MY LOCAL SPRINT STORE TO FIX IT, AND THEN THEY TOLD ME AFTER THEY FIXED MY PHONE THAT THEY UPGRADED MY PHONE TO A 2,2 OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, SO AFTER WARDS I STARTED TO LOOK THROUGH MY PHONE AND NOTICE THAT MY APP MARKET FOR THE APPS WAS GONE AND NO LONGER IN MY PHONE. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GET IT, NOT ANY WHERE IN MY PHONE CAN I FIND IT. AND I REALLY WANT IT BACK!

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HELP WITH APP MARKET!

http://evo4ginfo.com/?page_id=5              SEE THIS LINK ON HOW TO RESET YOUR EVO

Highlighted
Sprint Product Ambassador

Try this:

Touch the small triangle on the lower left corner of the screen.  A big list of apps should come up.  Using your finger, swipe upward on the screen slowly until you see Market.

I'm guessing they reset the home screen, removing the shortcut from your home screen.

Does that work?

Thanks,

Will

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Highlighted
Journeyman

Just remember...it says " Market ", not APP Market

Worse case and somehow don't have it on your phone, but you have an app manager, just unzip, place it in your sd, unplug, and reinstall it using your app manager.

The apk file you need is in the zip

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat