cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP

Highlighted
Journeyman

HELP

My evo has started acting weird it will go to a white screen when i exit from a website, facebook, twitter... When I go to facebook and try to post something my keyboard flashes on and off. Please help!!!!!

1 REPLY 1
GrandMaster

Re: HELP

does it happen to have a green HTC logo within that white screen? if it does then this is the HTC splash screen alot of people get. usually it will only happen if you have multiple things trying to run at once or youre using a app that is taking up ALOT of memory/data at that time. for some reason the phone is shutting other things down to keep the speeds up on whatever app your using..one of the things its shutting down unfortunantly is sence...at this time there is no fix for this.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat