cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G Camera

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

Did anyone else start having camera problems after the latest firmware upgrade? We have multiple EVOs and they all are having camera issues. Parts of the image get superimposed on other parts of the image. Not exactly what I want when taking a picture. If this were one phone I could see the problem as being dropped or such but this is multiple phones of the same model happening at the same time.

26 REPLIES 26
Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

I have two evos with hardware version 003 and 004 and both are working OK.  What hardware version are you using?

Wizard

HTC EVO 4G Camera

CarmenyWraub,

I haven't seen any thing regarding what you're describing on our known issues or investigations list, have any of the devices experiencing the issue had any troubleshooting performed on them like pulling battery, refreshing camera application, hard reset, or anything?

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

I am having the same problem with my camera

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

I didnt face any problems with my camera

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

I have been experiencing camera issues as well.  Some of my pics are distorted or are doubled, best way to describe it.  Started after the update...

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

+1 on this problem.

GrandMaster

HTC EVO 4G Camera

had it force close close on me a couple times now and real laggy. but that's about it so far. this actually started after doing a FR. ive seen people post about it before but never had the problem until the reset

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

Looked at my photos today, they were normal.  Haven thethe slightest idea what fixed them. 

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

My camera closes just as I'm about to take a picture..so frustrating..

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G Camera

Just as I get ready to take a picture, the camera shuts down and goes back to my home page..so frustrating.

GrandMaster

HTC EVO 4G Camera

i was able to take the pic and view it for a sec...then it would close on me. max pics i was able to take was 3 back to back. then force closed. havent tried it since then.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat