cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G: Picture & Music Errors/Wont Load

Highlighted
Journeyman

Anytime I take a picture, its available for about 2 minutes and then says it cannot load. 

In my gallery, 3/4 of my pictures are black boxes that I can only see if I click into it and the other 1/4 are errors. 

Also, my music won't load at all!  I have even tried to DL other galleries/music player apps from the market. 

Nothing is working.  I have already sent my phone back 2ce with other problems.  I am extremely frustrated with this phone. 

But, any advice for this issue???

1 REPLY 1
Master

Have you tried clearing data on the gallery app? (home/menu/settings/applications/manage applications/all/gallery/clear data) - that may restore the gallery so that it displays the images correctly.

When you say your music wont play either...is it possible that your media card is corrupted?  To find out, you can plug your phone into your computer and enable usb storage mode...and run a check disk on the micro sd card - that is the common denominator in both of your problems you mentioned.

Anyway, I hope this helps!
thanks

-John

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat