Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO 4G disconnects on receiving business land lines

Journeyman

HTC EVO 4G disconnects on receiving business land lines

For the past week, I am unable to call any of my client's land lines, all at one business. As soon as they answer, the call disconnects. I was successful connecting with a Sprint iPhone and a non-Sprint phone.  I tried another associate's HTC EVO...same problem, I get disconnected. I called Sprint Customer Service, they suggested I take my phone in, as it is a problem with my phone.  I think it's an Sprint/HTC issue.   I have been successful connecting to my client in the past.  This problem just started last week. Anyone else have this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

We have had many problems with our Sprint phones, have only been a customer for 3 months. For the past 2-3 wks. in a matter of 5 mins.  our calls have been dropped 4 to 5 times., per phone call. This has happened repeatedly each day, irregardless of what phone co., the other party is using. Called the Sprint customer service was told to remove the battery etc. replace etc., as we were talking to them , the service rep. had to call us back 5 times as the call was dropped. This has happened on both our Sprint phones. Took the phones into a Sprint office in Rockford,IL. was told they were working on towers etc., & would be having problems for 2-3 months.The Mgr., told us she was sure it was a Sprint problem . But, suggested we have our 3 month old phones tested by them, which we did, then they told us our phones were "bad". I asked to receive documentation to take my phones back to Best Buy, so my insurance would replace, they refused. Best Buy had never heard of 2 phones in the same household go "bad" at the same time. We were giving loaner phones while Best Buy shipped our phones back to mfgr. Now our loaner phones are dropping calls consistently.  I have talked to many people who are having problems with Sprint.  I am very unsatisfied with my Sprint service, I feel we are getting the run around, & we should receive a credit on our bill for not being able to place calls. I also have heard of other businesses not being able to connect to their customers.

Journeyman

Not the exact problem, we did had some similar probles around Nov. 2011. The phone was freezing in all the calls, it was the area antena company installing a new program.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat