cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO Calltones/Ringback tones and Digital Launch

Journeyman

Hello i wanted to know if any of you who have the htc evo, have had success logging on the digital launch site, and buying call tones/ringback tones (not ringtones) for this specific phone. I just got my evo last week and when i try to logg on the digital launch to check for calltones or my content manager, i end up getting this error.

We are sorry but a system error has occurred which prevents us from complying with your request. Please call 1-888-211-4PCS (4727) for technical assistance.

I hope someone can assist me..thanks

2 REPLIES
Wizard

I heard a rumor that the process for ringback tones  was changing and it is possible that had something to do with it. I have an Evo and purchased a ringback tone without any issues a few weeks back. I would try the site again at the digital lounge later and see if it is working yet...if not we may need to wait for the changes!

Highlighted
Wizard

Just found this on another thread...hope this clarifies as it definitely confirms what I previously wrote!

Re: Ringback tones

Sprint is changing service providers thus the name change.  The name "Calltones"  was  confusing to many customers. If you have calltones their expiration/use will continue without interruption.  Ringback Tones cost $1.99 for 6 months plus a monthly recurring charge of 99¢ to have the feature active on your line.

Hope this helps.

Larry

OKC Sprint Tech