cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO Update - Camcorder not working followed by phone lock up

Journeyman

Ditto..worked like a charm...too bad I did a factory reset before I found this post..thats what I get for going HTC for help before using google :-(.  At least it's back in time for Christmas!

Journeyman

I started using your steps but didnt have a way to save the videos to my comp so, I pulled that sd card out and installed a new one. The video cam worked. When I put the old card back in, it froze up again. 

I am going to  save all my sd info and data to my comp so I can transfer to new card.  Formating the old one after backing it up may do the job for those that got no results from following the initial advice.

Thanks for the help! 

Journeyman

This is unbelievable!  I followed your directions to the T and it worked!  I had tried everything: battery pulls, restarts, etc. and did not want to erase the phone, so this is great!  I have not done the latest Sprint update (seems like it has a lot of problems) and I have been on this Android version since last summer so I wasn't sure why this had happened...this is great!  Thanks again!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO Update - Camcorder not working followed by phone lock up

Simply AMAZING!  I have had this phone for over a year and the camcorder has been glitchy since the day I bought it!  This really worked!  Thank you SOO SOO much!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat