cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO- can't recieve pictures in text

Journeyman

It could be a connectivity problem. I had the same issue. I called Sprint customer service line for help. They tried to reset my phone with out doing a "hard reset" but no luck. Eventually they decided they would send me a new phone. But I still wasn't ready to give up on my phone (I had so much info on my phone I didnt want to lose it). So I started looking my message settings again. I noticed that in the "Connection settings" all of the fields (Name,MMSC, MMS proxy, MMS port, MMS protocol) were empty. Of course, I didn't know what should go in each field, so out I frustration I decided to HARD RESET my phone(losing most of my info). After that, all the fields was filled and I was able to receive and send pictures messages. Just in case it happens again, I wrote down all the information in each field so I can enter everything manually.

Journeyman

I had the same problem:  Unable to download message - Service Denied, I had my Sprint Hot Spot turned on at the time. So I turned off the Sprint Hot Spot and everything was fine, downloaded OK.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have the HTC EVO and can not open picture text. It says downloading and nothing happens. please help!

Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO- can't recieve pictures in text

I am having the same problem with my phone.

It acts like it is downloading the pictures and it never does.

what do i do??

Master

Re: HTC EVO- can't recieve pictures in text

LMCELVANY-Are any of you using the WIFI connection on your device? If so, you need to make sure you disable WIFI and connect using either the 3G or 4G connection.

Thanks

Abe

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.