cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO not ringing on incoming calls????

Highlighted
Journeyman

Mike read some of the earlier posts and you will see that rebooting is no use and that the solution is to back it up and get a replacement phone.  Why are you asking for help that's already in this post!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I understand there are several issues going on here. Bottom line is the phones NEED TO BE REPLACED. I don't know how much clearer I can be on this issue. No amount of hard reset, soft reset, tinker by a techie is going to fix this problem. It isn't every Evo for some reason though. My boyfriends is fine. Don't tell me its an app issue or something I downloaded on my phone either because my new one (about 2 months old with still nothing on it) is doing the same thing, AGAIN. My contract is up in June/July so I'm going to suck it up until then. Stupid me, I'm going to venture into the Evo 3D. I can't help it, I can't quit my HTC's.

Barry says it best though, stop asking how to fix it when we have told you. As for the boardmembers name and email. Goto Srpint's website and find the people in charge, the names are there. Then you google search for the emails. Good luck.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat