cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO

Journeyman

HTC EVO

My husband and I are trying to update our phones to the HTC Evo in the Shreveport/Bossier area. However, the whole Sprint system is out of Evo's and has to wait to receive a shipment in. You can put your name on a waiting list to receive a Evo, whoever is first on the list gets the next shipment of Evo's. Normally the store receives 1 Evo at a time. Ok....We put our name on two waiting lists at two different Sprint locations. The Sprint in Bossier got a shipment of Evo's in; and they said come on in, we have your Evo. When I got to the store they told me that they could not sell the Evo to me because I am an existing Sprint customer!!! Now isn't that just messed up? So the other waiting list I'm on; I've been on for three weeks, and still no Evo's and we have been the first on the waiting list for over a week. Hmmm....I think Sprint is going to lose our 7 yr plus cutsomer; because they can't get there crap together and put out some Evo's. Everytime I try to get one I get shot in the foot.

1 REPLY 1
Journeyman

Re: HTC EVO

Maybe you should try ordering online or calling your local Walmart, Bestbuy cause I bought mine at Walmart and I didn't have to pay the $299 I only paid $199 so try there.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat