cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC EVO4G extended battery found

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just an alternative: check out JuiceDefender in your android market. Give it a shot! its free anyway, it works intelligently in managing your battery life.

Highlighted

The Sprint extended battery comes with two backing plates.  One is white with a smooth glossy surface and the other is black and the texture is similar to the OEM back.  Regarding " JuiceDefender " app I found it it didn't help when I installed it.  The Android platform is pretty efficient as long as you close programs when your done with them.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

close as in back all the way out of the app? most that i have noticed dont have a exit option.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted

Yes,  the primary way to close a program is back out.  there are a few apps that have a close or exit button ( like sprint navigation ) but most you just back out of. 

Highlighted
GrandMaster

thanks rick

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for the help everyone...I think I will be getting an extended battery as soon as I get this month's bill paid LOL

Highlighted
Journeyman

I totally am stoked about the extended battery. Only issue I have is finding a protective cover case for it!!! Why can't I purchase one through Sprint!? I don't want to purchase one through other websites! I do not want my card information stolen!

Highlighted
Wizard

Yeah that is the reason I am hesitating about getting the extended battery. I have to have a case with a belt clip because of work!

Highlighted

Seidio has a nice case for there extended battery which will work with the Sprint 2600 battery (actually two),  www.seidioonline.com/category-s/4213.htm

Highlighted
Wizard

Thanks for the info rickspencer46...I will definitely look into it before deciding what to do!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat