cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G? WTH?!

Highlighted
Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G? WTH?!

Okay, so I got the evo in the mail yesterday, and within the first 20 or 30 minutes I had it, it restarted itself three times without warning and for no reason. I had a samsung intercept before from virgin mobile, and it was a crappy phone but it wasn't even as bad as this! I need to return the phone because I know within a month it will be useless, but everytime I try to call sprint they continue to connect me to another person, until finally I'm just left with having to call back.. I was hopefull about the HTC and didnt think I'd have issues like that...

Tags (2)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Master

HTC Evo 4G? WTH?!

If you are having problems with the device your best bet is to take it to a service and repair store so they can document the  tech  problem with the device in your account.  Then call order support to get a replacement.  there number is 

(866) 789-8292
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: HTC Evo 4G? WTH?!

I dont want to replace it, I want to return it completely. I don't want to mess with or keep a phone that gave me that many problems within just a half hour. No thanks, I want to return it and get a different phone instead. I'll never trust any other phone other than an I phone...

Highlighted
Master

Then you can call the order support number for that assistance

Highlighted
Journeyman

It's the HTC Sense resetting issue that we have been suffering with since June.  Neither HTC or Sprint have done anything about it.  If I were you I'd take the POS back, be thankful you're not like me and stuck with it....

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat