cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo 4G camera won't work

Journeyman

HTC Evo 4G camera won't work

I have had this Evo 4G for close to a year (in June), never had any issues with it, until now. The camera/camcorder won't work. I tap the camera/camcorder icon(s) and it looks like its about to open, but just goes to a black screen. No icons, no menues, no image from the lense. Just a black blank screen. Tapping "menue" does nothing. Anyone have this issue? I use my camera phone quite a bit (more than my camera). Any help would be appreciated. I have not installed any new apps. Camera worked fine just the other day, noticed it not working this weekend.

2 REPLIES

Re: HTC Evo 4G camera won't work

Dickerson38, I apologize for any inconvience this is causing you. I suggest taking it to a service and repair store for assistance. www.sprint.com/store locator

GrandMaster

Re: HTC Evo 4G camera won't work

try going into your applications (menu-settings-applications-all applications) and chose the camera app..then clear its data and cache if it has any. this will not remove any of your pictures sinse theyre saved on your sd card anyways. might as well do it to your video camera app as well. if this doesnt work then i recomend going into the sprint repair store as lilgeekygirl stated above.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.