cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC Evo Shift Time Stamp Errors

Journeyman

I just activated my Evo Shift last night and I am getting errors in the time stamp on received texts. Any help on this would be great.

Thanks

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2

dlsmith44,

Need a little more information, are you getting an actual 'error message' or is the time stamp just incorrect on the text?  Make sure your software is up to date settings > system updates > HTC software update > Check now.

Below is a thread that you can refere to for similiar issues with SMS time stamp issues.

Thanks,

-Ron

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/71161?InQuiraCrawler=1

GrandMaster

if it is putting the texts before the current or newest texts or randomly putting them all over then that was a issue a while back that was mainly due to switching back and forth between roaming and not roaming. only cure for it was to download sms time fix.

or are you refering to the texts coming in and showing the time when actually recieved and not when it was sent to you?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat