cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTC sense reload still happening.

GrandMaster

it DID however stop there for a short time after the last update...but its still happening. mainly after larger app usage. games that use alot of memory, etc. its happening about the same for me as it did before...maybe slightly less...but its still there.

im sure shane will want to know this but figured those that are still having this happen can post in here

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
14 REPLIES
Highlighted
Wizard

fireguy_6364

With the latest MR, one of the issues with the Sense UI was addressed and development teams are still working towards addressing the remaining issues with no ETR at this time. I will be sending you a private message to obtain some additional information from you.

Markie_B

GrandMaster

have they narrowed down the culprit on this one as well or still trying to locate it?

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Wizard

fireguy_6364

It is still a culprit that is being sought out. We are gathering logs from user devices so that it can be drilled down to the "bug" that is causing the issue. It does appear that the majority of users do experience this when using large amounts of memory.

Markie_B

GrandMaster

awesome. theres actually a thread dedicated to the htc sense reload issue. just dont remember where its at...but its a huge thread lol

Master

Re: HTC sense reload still happening.

heh, I had the sense reload happen the same day I did the update, posted that comment in the Update thread. Sure will be nice when it's taken care of.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
GrandMaster

its only happened to me maybe twice since the latest update. which was the norm for my phone...rare but there....just like the fact that apparently im a poet and dont know it.

0_o

Wizard

If you're comfortable with zipping files from your phone and emailing them, we are collecting information for our device group and I can send you the instructions for running the logs if you would be interested please send me or Markie_B a private message.

Master

Send me instructions, I get it happening at least once a day sometimes twice.

I've also done all the "tricks" like resetting the phone. 

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Wizard

Just sent you the instructions, thank you for volunteering!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.