cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had issues with calls not coming through while roaming?!

Journeyman

I have had this Evo for nine months or so now, and after about a month into it, it started sending calls that came in while I'm on a roaming network directly to my voicemail. Never showed a missed call or anything, and if the person doesn't leave a message, I never know if they called. This is extremely disruptful in the fact that I have a special needs daughter, and waiting for calls to come back from her doctors is like playing phone tag because it never rings through. Sprint insists that I take it to a repair facility before they will trade it under warranty, but that facility is quite some distance from my location. I know it's not a network issue because I have my mothers phone on the account as well, and it rings everywhere.

I thank you all for your input!!!

2 REPLIES 2
GrandMaster

i get the same problem here and there but it's random. even with good coverage i will get a voice mail coming through but no phone call will actually show up.

agreed on it being annoying. but ive had it happen with a older phone i had as well. like this one it was also random

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************

You might want to make sure your settings are correct , settings>wireless networks>mobile networks.  Even turning roaming off then back on could help.  Also if your phone is switching from sprint network to roaming at the time you receive a call that will send it to voicemail.  I have heard that a hard reset can help although I haven't done it myself.  Good luck

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat