cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has your phone just stop working and wont charge at all?

Has your phone just stop working and wont charge at all?

My phone wont charge at all. I have bought several chargers, Wut should I do?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Has your phone just stop working and wont charge at all?

I just went through this a couple of weeks ago. There is a known problem with the charging port on the evo. It's not the charger. It's the port where the charger attaches to the phone. I took my phone to my local sprint. They said it couldn't be fixed and ordered me a refurb. If you have full insurance coverage, you shouldn't have to pay anything. I didn't have to pay anything for my refurb. You shouldn't have to pay anything because sprint and htc are aware of the problems the phone has with the charging port. They should replace your phone with a refurb with no problems. I've read that some stores are charging customers for refurbs. You shouldn't have to pay for a phone defect that's no fault of your own. The only thing is you take a chance with a refurb. If you're lucky, you'll get a phone that someone just didn't want after having it for a couple of weeks. You could get one that was a problem phone. Of course you can buy a new evo, but you will always take a chance when dealing with electronics. My refurb has been ok so far.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat