cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having Trouble Downloading Pictures

Journeyman

Hello,

I'm having trouble downloading pictures since the storm in the northeast this past weekend. I've tried killing apps, moving apps to my SD card, taking my battery out, updating my PRL, etc. I'm not able to update my profile however. Any help would be great. I have an HTC EVO 4G.

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
GrandMaster

when you download pics or send them it uses data to send it. odds are there is a tower issue somewhere around you. call in and im sure someone already has a ticket open for it. if not they can look into it. not being able to to update your profile points towards the data/tower issue as well.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Awesome! Thanks very much!

Wizard

Re: Having Trouble Downloading Pictures

We can start by looking in your area to see if there are any posted outages.  What is your zip code?

Also - have you only tried sending MMS and updating the profile near your home or have you also tried more than 5 miles away from the problem area?

Journeyman

My zip is 01360, but I work about 25 miles from where I live, zip code at my job being 01035. I'm not able to update in either spot. Not able to do so by using Wi-Fi either. Thanks!

Wizard

If it's in multiple locations it is most likely phone issue or a network username/password issue.  I'll send you a private message and we'll see if we can clear this up for you.

Thanks

Dave

Journeyman

Great. Thanks!

GrandMaster

oh yah. FYI. normally sending through wifi doesnt work. neither does recieving them. dave will have to answer on why that is. currently i cant remember the reason lol

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat