cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the gallery of photos to be sync's or able to be transferred to a laptop for safe keeping??

Journeyman

How do I get the gallery of photos to be sync's or able to be transferred to a laptop for safe keeping??

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: How do I get the gallery of photos to be sync's or able to be transferred to a laptop for safe keeping??

M.ANGELL,

Thanks for reaching out to us here in Sprint Community. What device are you currently using? Let me know I'm here to help!

Lucia
Social Care
GrandMaster

Re: How do I get the gallery of photos to be sync's or able to be transferred to a laptop for safe keeping??

if you have the original Evo you can connect it up to your laptop with your usb cord and transfer from there....OR..if you have a SD card in the phone you can unmount it...put it into a SD card reader and plug it into your laptop and transfer that way...which is usually quicker than the usb cord transfer.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat