cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you remove music files from the HTC Evo 4G?

SOLVED
Journeyman

How do you remove music files from the HTC Evo 4G?

I was wondering if there is anyway to remove the music that comes with the Evo 4G

without having to download a new app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES
GrandMaster

Re: How do you remove music files from the HTC Evo 4G?

oddly enough i dont remember there being music already on the phone when i picked it up years ago lol...anywho..go into your music app. hit the bottom left option..hit teh music note symbol which should pull up the list of songs you have...long press on whichever song you want to get rid of...hit delete.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Thanks so much I really appreciate it. That worked famously!!

GrandMaster

no worries...its what these forums are for

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.