cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How is the purchase going to work?

Journeyman

How is the purchase going to work?

Will it be like the Pre where it was sold only in stores that opened early and sold them first-come, first-served?  Will quantities be limited?  Can you buy them on-line?  Can you preorder them?

Does anyone know?

5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: How is the purchase going to work?

Your best best is to get it at best buy. You won't have to worry about the $100 mail in rebate and you can pre-order it. Reserve it now!! I talked to a rep at Best Buy and she assured me it would only be $200 bucks on June 4th. I currently have the Pre and can't wait till the Evo!

Wizard

You can also order at Radio Shack. Just like BestBuy, you don't have to deal with the MIR and you also get $20 gift card plus another $10 by completing the online survey.

Your choice!!!

I order mine at BB because I have a gift card that will cover the cost of the phone

Too bad we cannot order directly from Sprint. After all they have to service the device

Journeyman

Here's my plan for June 4th:

I'm going to wake up, get dressed, go to the gym and grab a RockStar sugar-free on the way, check my bank account balance to see how much I have in there after that, and go home after doing some things, not even bothering to spend my hard-earned money on the phone solely because of the plan Sprint wants to force on me and happily enjoy my day not worrying about paying for it.

What do you think about my plan guys? Pretty sound? Should I perhaps grab something on the way home like a Baconator from Wendy's? Maybe put toward $10 for a month's worth of food for some poor starving family in a third-world country? Yeah, I like that second one. Perhaps I'll make it a monthly habit. And maybe put the phone's would-be price toward a vacation. Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Wizard

mutiny32 wrote:

Here's my plan for June 4th:

What do you think about my plan guys? Pretty sound? Should I perhaps grab something on the way home like a Baconator from Wendy's? Maybe put toward $10 for a month's worth of food for some poor starving family in a third-world country? Yeah, I like that second one. Perhaps I'll make it a monthly habit. And maybe put the phone's would-be price toward a vacation. Yeah, I think I'll do that.

Sound good for me.

Except you don't need to go to a third-world country to find starving family. You can easily find some in your city!

Highlighted

I'm not even gong to check my bank account because there isn't enough money in there for the phone I'm just going to add the charge to my sprint account and hope the money magically appears to cover the phone.

http://www.hphomeserverreviews.com

I have information on my website about the phone

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat