cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long would it be until another carrier comes out with an STi 4G?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How long would it be until another carrier comes out with an STi 4G?

I really dislike anything Apple. Even though everyone is still trying to play catch up with the ever so popular and expensive to run EyeFone. I hope this new Evo 4G with turbo AWD takes the prize.

In a way, I'm glad that there are people willing to pay ATT the big bucks to play on their network. I know sprint has been struggling to stay in business, but I seriously believe that they were always the best, in speed, price, and customer service. So in this way, we are able to get great services at reasonable prices.

When I find the rare people I meet and they have sprint, I congratulate them on a smart choice.

When I see the EyeFone users I ask, how much are you paying for that, they reply with some high amount, and I say "why!?", they reply "well, because I like my EyeFone."Well, the EyeFone is not a bad phone, proof to show is that when you walk into a room/office with downtime, you'll see people sticking their face into that phone with their finger either pinching, flicking, or gyroscoping.

Anyways, if I hope that the Sprint market and Evo users stay small "that is if the Evo phone is an EyeKiller", in that we will hold a small stake in what will be the phone that kills all others. I don't want to see Sprint fall but the more popular they might become, the less features and more money they might charge.

I find it always interesting that when I am using my current phone "Treo 800w", people still ask these days, "wow, what's that, a blackberry?", or , "wow, it's even got a little keyboard." Come on people.

This leads me to the fact that other carriers are heavily geared toward advertising, like BigReds "can you hear me now?", T-Mo's "unlimited stuff for small amount of dollars and 5$ add aline", or ATT's spot on American Idol.

What was this topic about anyways?

0 REPLIES 0
Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat